When you hear the word “blog”, what do you think?
Your mind may be embroiled in stories about travel, yoga, and exciting new restaurants.
If I told you that, although these ideas may be correct, other words and phrases will be kept in mind. These include Conversion, revenue growth, call to action, bound marketing, and improving customer relationshipsGeneral Chat Chat Lounge
Blogs are powerful business tools. They improve conversion rates, boost relationships between your business and audience members and customers, boost revenue, boost brand awareness, increase your ranking on search engines. , And positively impact your bottom line.
In this guide, we will review the different blogs out there and examples of each. We’ve also included a “niche industries” section, as there is a blog for everything, including your industry. This will give you a better understanding of the different ways your business can write and publish content to help you reap the benefits mentioned above… and more.
Before I dive into what is a blog?
Any type of business. Whether it’s focusing on e-commerce, retail, technology, or services – posting and maintaining a blog can benefit. By writing about topics that resonate with your audience and incorporate optimization strategies, your business can experience a variety of benefits that result from being a blog.
Speaking of the benefits of the blog, we mentioned some of them. Let’s dive into them in more detail. This section will help you answer the commonly asked questions around this topic. Why Blog
Benefits of Blogging
There are many reasons to blog your business. All of this explains why it’s a worthwhile time investment and in addition to branding, marketing and marketing efforts for your business.
- Rank on search engines and create online authority So when you search for specific terms and keywords, your content and website appear first on search engine results pages or SERPs. Human marketing works well with a mix of their blogs and columns (or groups of titles).
- Drive organic traffic to your website, Social media profiles, and other types of content feel this way and should not interfere with your audience. Cloud Element is an example of a company that has seen organic traffic increase because of their blog.
- Educate your leads and users Help them keep track of industry trends and developments, and provide you with information about your products, services, and how you can solve their challenges.
- Contribute your marketing tactics So you can avoid feeling overwhelmed and “slushy” in your content. Grand Rapids Chair is an example of a company that uses their blog to improve their internal development.
- Turn leads and prospects into customers Add helpful and educational information to your blogs to help them understand why your product or service is appropriate for them.
- Known as an expert in the industry And stand against your competition by writing about different topics related to your business and product line. These can include content marketing, public relations, or software for small businesses. 3PL Central is an example of a company that is known as an industry expert and differentiates itself from the competition thanks to its blog.
- Foster a sense of community So your audience knows there are hundreds (or thousands, depending on the size of your blog) in the number of other people who are equally interested in your information and content.
- Engage audience members and users So they keep coming back to read your content every day (or the number of times you post your blog) and potentially check your products or services.
- Promote your business and products or services By writing about their benefits and connecting them to information where your readers can learn more… and turn it into customers.
- Increasing revenue through Call to Action (CTAs) And links to your website pages where your audience can learn about your product and buy or sign up for your service.
- Support all your marketing and business priorities Keep up with your branding and tone throughout your blog.
Now that you have a basic understanding of what blogging is and how it can benefit your business, let’s delve into some examples. When you start your business blog, you can use these examples as inspiration and inspiration.
Get six free blog post templates to help you create and start posting.
- Marketing Blog
- Manufacturing Blog
- Healthcare Blogs
- E-commerce Blogs
- Technology Blog
- Education and nonprofit blogs
- Digital Agency Blog
The following blog types are targeted to different industries and audiences, and I include actual examples of each below. You will find that each blog description includes important ways to help you apply these important examples to your business blog.
Before we get started, you might be surprised: There is something All Successful blogs have something in common that I should keep an eye on.
Great question – and in terms of the examples we’re about to review, the answer is YesGeneral Chat Chat Lounge
What is shared in successful blogs?
Successful blogs have a specific purpose that is obvious to readers. Although the blog is directly related to the product or service the company sells, each blog has a specific purpose that is easily visible to readers. You will find that we are often reviewing the examples that we are going to review.
Now, I dive.
Marketing blogs cover a wide array of topics related to bound marketing, social media, content creation, and organic growth. They can focus on a specific field within marketing or cover industry-wide trends to help you develop marketing strategies that are relevant to your business.
1. The DW Digital Web Blog
DW Digital Web is a Bound Marketing Agency. His blog educates marketers on useful outbound tactics to help them grow their business and drive organic traffic. He writes about lead generation, SEO, and how readers will use your blog to convert readers to users.
- The blog lets readers know the importance and impact of outbound marketing on any business.
- Inform all readers of relevant marketing topics, such as social media, insider recruitment, website strategy, and sales potential.
Blog Post Spotlight* 3 Essential Elements to Creating Your Buyer’s Journey
2. HubSpot Marketing Blog
The HubSpot Marketing Blog also focuses on inbound marketing. It teaches readers about promoting organic growth levels and traffic bound marketing. With a wide variety of marketing topics being written, the blog attracts a large audience, which applies to practically every type of company.
Note: HubSpot also has a sales blog, service blog, and agency blog.
- It includes a number of resources (such as closely related CTAs and articles) to support the topics being discussed in the blog.
- The theme of the blog is the same across all articles, creating a sense of consistency for readers.
Blog Post Spotlight: 67 best Instagram captions for every type of post
3. Schools Marketing Blog
Schools Marketing publishes a blog for everyone who wants to improve their website and improve their organic traffic through inbound marketing. Their content educates readers on relevant subtopics, including how to create a great, searchable website, and how to generate leads and revenue through content.
- The main purpose of this blog, which aims to educate and educate readers on growing their business and expanding their reach through inbound marketing, is clear to readers through the content provided.
- The blog provides readers with a number of viable ways to increase and expand access through inbound marketing.
Blog Post Spotlight: How to Dust Your Old Blog Content
Manufacturing blogs are used to inform the best practices, news and trends in the industry to people in the manufacturing and closely related fields (such as supply chain, distribution, and logistics). These blogs keep you up-to-date and well versed in this ever-changing business field.
1.Distless Blasting Blog
Distilled Blasting uses their blog to advertise their product, Distilled Blasting Machine. They share real stories and write about common situations in which their target audience finds themselves in need of a product. They create guides and instructional pieces (as well as instructional videos) to teach users how to use the machine.
- By defining the actual scenario in which their target audience will find themselves needing a machine, they are able to determine if the product is right for them.
- The blog contains actionable information on using a blast blasting machine so readers can better understand how a product fits their needs (and potentially turn it into a consumer).
Blog Post Spotlight: Summer Tips: How to stay cool while having a rough blast
2. Epic Engineered Technologies Blog
The Epic Engineering Technologies blog covers a variety of topics about electronics manufacturing. According to questions and answers, interviews with industry experts, instructions on collecting specific electronics, cables and more, as well as information on technical writing for businesses that want to start their own blog. ۔
- The blog is a one stop shop for all types of electronic manufacturing solutions knowledge and questions.
- Blog posts are written in multiple formats to engage readers and provide unique content for everyone.
Blog Post Spotlight: Lithium Batteries: Cylindrical vs Prizetec
3. Marilyn Steel Blog
Marilyn Steele’s blog covers everything related to the manufacture, use and technology of steel. Blog posts and lists cover each of the different steel tools and products used, as well as how to use steel in different variations. There have also been numerous posts about the progress and changes in the steel industry over the past several years.
- This blog contains a lot of content about steel products and is used to keep readers informed of their options and keep them up to date on industry trends and developments.
- Although steel can be an important topic, it includes interviews, how-to’s, and lists, blogs in a variety of engaging formats.
Blog Post Spotlight: Select Custom Custom Steel Basket for Medical Applications
Be it policy, law, treatment, technology, or research, there are health care blogs to help businesses and individuals keep up with the latest and most effective innovations in the field.
1. Six Month Smiles Blog
The Six-Month Smile Blog is a place where people can participate in clinical conversations and learn more about short-term conservatism. Blog posts are written by industry experts, including those who work for companies that design and design dental products. Authors include hygienists and doctors who do dental cleaning, surgery, and more. The blog contains informative pieces for interviews, questions, and readers.
- Industry experts, doctors, and dental hygienists can collaborate on this work and field development through this blog.
- The blog provides potential users with a way to learn about the services they may be interested in paying for.
Blog Post Spotlight: Mixed device therapy is now available
2. Algams Gambling Recovery Blog
The ElGams Gambling Recovery Blog is for anyone who is (or knows anyone) recovering from a gambling addiction. The blog covers all topics related to gambling and gambling addiction, including treatment, ways to get help, and how to help a loved one in therapy. Posts are formatted in different ways such as self-help guides, help guides, and scientific studies.
- The blog contains content for everyone, including gambling addicts And The public supports them through their recovery.
- By incorporating scientific studies, the content of their blog looks credible and valid, which is important when they cover a real medical issue.
Blog Post Spotlight: What role do former student groups play in drug recovery?
3. StayWall Insightful Blog
SteelWell helps businesses, health care providers, and others find and build health empowerment solutions. His blog, called SteelWell Insights, also – his pieces provide readers with a wealth of information about health habits, insights, studies and trends. All their contents are supported by scientific studies and news.
- Blogs are written about a variety of topics within healthcare, such as information about providers, trends and industry events so that all readers can find what they are looking for.
- By backing up their content through official studies and news, they feel trusted by readers – it’s important to consider writing about health care and health care providers. have been.
Blog Post Spotlight: Heating: The role of an employer in preventing heat pressure
E-commerce blogs help online businesses and retailers learn about the best technology in the industry, trends, and tools in the industry to help them reach their short- and long-term goals. These blogs include e-commerce marketing and strategy, online shop development and more.
1. M. LaFlore Blog
M. LaFlore is a professional women’s apparel brand designed to ease and bring comfort to the lives of our customers. Her blog, called The M-Dash, promotes women’s empowerment.
Women who work in virtually any industry can read blogs to learn about the different aspects of being a woman in the workplace (gender equality, stereotypes, etc.) as well as being influenced by other business women. ۔ Finally, there are blog posts about clothing that include topics about your first day, casual Friday, and job interviews.
- By promoting this content with its clothing line, the blog promotes education and discussion around women’s topics in the workplace.
- They discuss social issues in a way that makes readers feel good about the brand as a whole.
Blog Post Spotlight: The most remarkable women in the world
2. Just Beats Blog
From baseball and softball bat reviews to gift ideas, The Just Beats blog covers all the topics related to finding the right bat for each person. Just Beats sells hundreds of baseball and softball sons, so their blog does a great job of explaining to customers what options are best for them.
There are blogs about bat brands and specific models, as well as posts about techniques and how to improve your baseball or softball skills and information.
(Note: Just Beats has such a great product line that they also have a separate website for baseball and softball gloves, along with a related blog called Just Goals.)
- The purpose of the blog is to educate readers on the business product line so they can make the right purchase.
- Just Beats’ product line is so broad that their blogs help consumers make the purchase process easier.
Blog Post Spotlight: 2020 Easton Maxim 360 Baseball Bet
G-Fuel is an energy drink, and the company has a blog that they use to promote their product line. G-Fuel shares include news about their business as well as their products. Instead of trying to talk about their drinks wisely, it is clear to readers that G-Fuel is trying to educate them about the benefits of the product and why they are Stand against their competition.
- The blog educates readers about the benefits of fuel and why it’s a better drink than its competitors.
- The blog provides customers and fans with a unique insider look at their business that they won’t find anywhere else. It promotes the relationship between customers and the company.
Blog Post Spotlight: Women of Fuel: Fuya
It’s no secret that the tech world is always ready. With a lot of progress being made every day, it is important that businesses do everything they can to keep up with the development work that impacts their ability to grow and reach their audience.
1. ڈاٹلوپ بلاگ
ڈاٹ لوپ ایک رئیل اسٹیٹ ٹرانزیکشن مینجمنٹ حل ہے جو پیشہ ور افراد اور مؤکلوں کے ذریعہ سودے انجام دینے اور قریب رکھنے کے لئے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے۔ ڈاٹ لوپ کے بلاگ میں رئیل اسٹیٹ آٹومیشن سے متعلق تمام موضوعات کا احاطہ کیا گیا ہے ، یہ فیلڈ ، صنعت کے رجحانات اور مصنوع کی پیش کشوں میں کیا کام کرنا پسند کرتا ہے۔ وہ ان طریقوں کے بارے میں بھی لکھتے ہیں جس سے ان کی مصنوعات ریل اسٹیٹ کے تمام پہلوؤں کو آسان بنانے میں مدد کرسکتی ہے۔
مین ٹیکو ویز:
- بلاگ ریئل اسٹیٹ کے وسیع عنوان کو ختم کرتا ہے اور پڑھنے کے تجربے کو آسان بنانے کے لئے اسے کردار کے ذریعے (مثال کے طور پر ، ایجنٹ بمقابلہ بروکر) منظم کرتا ہے۔
- جائداد غیر منقولہ تعلیم جو بلاگ قارئین کو مہارت فراہم کرتا ہے۔ اس سے زائرین کو اپنے نئے یا بہتر علم کے بارے میں پراعتماد محسوس کرتے ہوئے سائٹ چھوڑ دیتی ہے۔
بلاگ پوسٹ اسپاٹ لائٹ: ہر املاک بروکر اور ایجنٹ کو کیا جاننا چاہئے
2. انکولی بصیرت بلاگ
انکولی بصیرت ایک کاروبار اور مالی منصوبہ بندی سافٹ ویئر کمپنی ہے۔ ان کا بلاگ اس بات کی بصیرت فراہم کرتا ہے کہ مالی منصوبہ بندی کے فعال عمل کامیابی کو کیسے آگے بڑھاتے ہیں۔ ان کے بلاگز میں فعال مالی منصوبہ سازی سے متعلق اشارے ، تازہ ترین خبریں ، اور بہترین عمل شامل ہیں۔ انکولی بصیرت ان مخصوص وجوہات اور واقعات کے بارے میں بھی لکھتی ہے جو ان کی کمپنی کی حیثیت سے اہمیت رکھتے ہیں (جیسے معاشرتی اسباب ، ملازم اور کسٹمر کی کامیابی وغیرہ) تاکہ قارئین ان کو گہری سطح پر جان سکیں۔
مین ٹیکو ویز:
- یہ قارئین اور زائرین کو مختلف طریقوں سے تعلیم دیتا ہے کہ فعال مالی منصوبہ بندی ان کے کاروبار کے لئے فائدہ مند ہے جس سے کمپنی کو ان کے سافٹ ویئر کو فروغ دینے میں مدد ملتی ہے۔
- انکولی بصیرت زائرین کو ان کی کمپنی پر اندرونی نظر ڈالتی ہے اور ان کے (اور ان کے ملازمین) کو ان کے بلاگ کے ذریعہ کیا فرق پڑتا ہے – اس سے قارئین کے ساتھ تعلقات استوار کرنے میں مدد ملتی ہے۔
بلاگ پوسٹ اسپاٹ لائٹ: یہ آپ کے نمبر نہیں ہیں جو آپ کو بناتے ہیں
اندرونی ڈیزائن بذریعہ انویژن بلاگ
انویژن کے ذریعہ ڈیزائن کے اندر – ایک ڈیجیٹل مصنوعات کے ڈیزائن پلیٹ فارم میں – ٹیکنالوجی ، UX ، UI ، اور مصنوعات ڈیزائنرز کے لئے ایک بلاگ ہے۔ ڈیزائنر بلاگ کا رخ متاثر یا صنعت کے رجحانات ، وسائل اور بہترین طریق کار کے بارے میں جاننے کے ل. کرسکتے ہیں۔ بلاگ کا ایک حصہ بھی ہے جس میں ڈیزائن کی خبروں اور ڈیزائن ورکشاپس کے بارے میں معلومات شامل ہیں۔
مین ٹیکو ویز:
- بلاگ کا مواد ڈیجیٹل ڈیزائن کے تمام پہلوؤں کا احاطہ کرتا ہے – اس بات سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا ہے کہ کس قسم کا ڈیجیٹل ڈیزائنر سائٹ کا دورہ کرتا ہے ، ان کے لئے بلاگ کا مواد موجود ہے۔
- جس طرح سے بلاگ کا اہتمام کیا گیا ہے اس سے ڈیزائنرز کی ان مختلف اقسام کو آسانی سے ان معلومات کو تلاش کرنا آسان ہوجاتا ہے جن کی وہ تلاش کر رہے ہیں۔
بلاگ پوسٹ اسپاٹ لائٹ: نیٹ فلکس کے لئے ڈیزائنر کا رہنما: 12 شوز اور موویز دیکھنا ضروری ہے
تعلیم اور غیر منفعتی بلاگز
تعلیم اور غیر منفعتی بلاگ اساتذہ ، منتظمین ، رضاکاروں ، اور رہنماؤں کو ایک دوسرے کی تلاش اور حکمت عملی کے بارے میں جاننے کا ایک طریقہ فراہم کرتے ہیں۔ سب سے اہم بات یہ ہے کہ وہ ان لوگوں کو ایک دوسرے کو بڑھنے میں مدد کے لئے تعاون اور علم کا اشتراک کرنے کا موقع دیتے ہیں۔
1. بلاگ سکھائیں
Teach Away is an education-focused company that recruits individuals in North America to teach abroad. Their blog provides interested teachers and site visitors with a look at everything they need to make an informed decision about whether or not Teach Away is right for them. Blog topics include teaching abroad vs. teaching online, teacher training, teacher success stories, teaching destinations, and more.
- Since the teachers who participate in Teach Away experience a large lifestyle change, the blog is a place they learn about all parts of the program and decide if it’s right for them.
- All aspects of the program are separated into different sections of the blog so teachers and prospective teachers can easily locate the information they’re looking for.
Blog Post Spotlight: How to Choose the Right TEFL Course For You
2. Trinity College London Blog
Trinity College London is one of the leading exam boards for the performing arts and English language. They also offer the Arts Award qualification, which encourages young people to participate in and engage with all art forms.
They have several blogs including the Trinity College London UK blog and the Arts Award blog. The way the blogs are separated allows visitors to easily log on to read, or subscribe to, the content that matters most to them.
- Trinity College is an exam board with blog content organized by audience need for easy navigation.
- No matter which topics students are studying or educators are teaching, they can review dozens of articles in their central blog locations.
Blog Post Spotlight: How to meet the individual needs of each player when teaching an ensemble piece.
3. GuideStar by Candid Nonprofit Blog
GuideStar by Candid is a well-known clearinghouse of nonprofit financial and leadership information. No matter the type of foundation you work for, this blog is a place where you can learn about all sides of running or volunteering for a nonprofit. Their blog posts provide a summary of nonprofit news, best practices, and information about leaders.
- The blog covers all aspects of non-profit work including latest trends, tips, and news so there’s information for volunteers and leaders of all kinds.
- Blog posts educate readers on what successful organization are doing and which strategies they’re implementing so they too can give them a try.
Blog Post Spotlight: Do Tech Tools Really Help? (Spoiler Alert: Yes. Like These Free Resources for Nonprofits)
Digital Agency Blogs
Digital agency blogs allow your business to get help and advice from certified agencies and consultants. The following blogs belong to service providers from across the globe that help businesses implement successful digital and inbound strategies.
1. Synx Blog
Synx is a digital agency, marketing, and technology company based out of Australia. The Synx blog covers all things related to digital marketing including tips and tricks about content, inbound tactics, mobile marketing, and more. They share their blogs in an array of formats including listicles, interviews, success stories, and thought leadership pieces to cater to all types of readers.
- The blogs are written in a variety of formats and styles to suit every visitor’s business needs and preferences.
- The blog content promotes Synx’s services by explaining why businesses need it and how it differs from the competition.
Blog Post Spotlight: Learning Inbound Marketing & Travel with Jordan Chenery
2. Dotdynamic Blog
Dotdynamic is a digital marketing agency based out of Ireland that provides businesses with the techniques and strategies they need to generate qualified leads and convert more people into customers, both on and offline.
Their blog provides businesses with key insights and tips on how to achieve an impactful and effective digital marketing strategy. They also educate readers on the latest industry trends and tactics to attract, engage, and convert more audience members.
- All blog content relates in some way to the business’s mission of empowering and educating other companies on digital marketing.
- The blogs are organized by specific topic within digital marketing for easy access — examples include SEO, PPC ads, digital marketing strategies.
Blog Post Spotlight: Advantages to Working With a Digital Marketing Agency
3. HAL Company Blog
HAL Company is a digital agency and consulting company based out of Argentina. Their blog shares applicable advice and information about the latest trends in marketing, sales, and automation platforms throughout their variety of posts and listicles.
- Blog topics support the overall mission of the business: help companies grow while boosting conversions and brand awareness through specific marketing, sales, and automation tactics.
- The blog posts recommend specific automation tools, software, and technology to help businesses grow better using digital marketing tactics.
Blog Post Spotlight: What generation does your digital marketing speak to?
Whew, that was a lot of info … but, hopefully you’re feeling inspired and ready to begin (or improve) your business’s blog. Don’t be afraid to experiment with the type of blog content you produce and share — after all, blogging is an iterative process. And remember to remain open to new ways to engage your target audience with your blog down the road.
Niche Industry Blogs
These blogs are business blogs that exist in niche industries. For example, the blog of a local hardware store, or the blog of an independent jeweler. Niche blogs tend to be about a specific industry or topic and support the business’s brand — here, let’s explore a few of them, as well as takeaways you can provide to your own marketing strategy.
1. A Concord Carpenter Blog
This blog is from an independent contractor based in Concord, Massachusetts. Rob Robillard started the blog to share his knowledge in home improvement. The blog covers a variety of subjects, from tool reviews to DIY projects.
- The blog covers specific, intricate subjects, such as building deck showers or painting basement floors. The structure of posts often begins with a short introduction, shows a picture of the completed project, then goes into a step-by-step tutorial, with photos after each step.
- The specificity of the blog posts, paired with the expert advice and visuals, make this blog welcoming for every type of reader. As someone who is not handy at carpentry, I found myself feeling empowered to do a project of my own.
Blog Post Spotlight: 7 DIY Home Repairs
2. Nazmiyal Antique Rugs Blog
Nazmiyal Collection is located in New York, NY, and houses one of the world’s largest collections of antique rugs, offering many of them for sale. Their website details the types of rugs they have available, as well as purchase information, and gives a deep dive about antique rug origins.
- The company’s blog offers posts about multiple different rug types, including geometric, intricate, mid-century, modern, vintage, boho, and expressionist. It provides details about each kind of rug and how to style a room with them.
- The blog also offers many types of posts about how to style rooms with the company’s rugs. The common structure seems to explain the purpose of the room — including many pictures — and offer rug options depending on the style for which you’re aiming.
Blog Post Spotlight: Romantic Interior Design
3. Teleflora Blog
Teleflora is based in Los Angeles, California, and connects customers with the best florists across the United States. On the website, you can order bouquets from florists in your area and receive same-day delivery, so as not to damage the flowers. The company’s blog is all about flower arrangements.
- Blog topics range from flower tips and ideas, flower trends news, and the meaning of flowers. A lot of the content centers around holidays, such as International Women’s Day or St. Patrick’s Day.
- The blog post structure seems to vary by post type. For example, a post can either be an explanation post, offer advice, or present news. Depending on the type, the post will either be long or short form, include vibrant photos, and offer a deep description of the flower arrangement presented.
Blog Post Spotlight: 7 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Long-Distance Relationships
4. McKissock Learning Blog
This blog is a part of McKissock Learning, a company that provides learning experiences to those looking to advance in their real estate career. Their services cover appraisal, real estate, home inspection, land surveying, engineering, and banking.
- Though the company is centered around offering learning services in various areas of a real estate career, the blog covers three categories: Real Estate, Appraisal, and News. It’s a good idea — if your company is small but offers a variety of services — to pick a few large ones to focus on in the blog.
- The blog offers tips and insights within the real estate industry and does a lot of roundups with trends and news.
Blog Post Spotlight: Why Real Estate Agents Love Real Estate
5. Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group Blog
Jewelers Mutual has been providing insurance for jewelry for over 100 years and is partnered with several organizations in the industry. The company’s blog provides information about keeping jewelers knowledgeable about safety and success as it pertains to their possessions.
- Blog posts are usually roundups, sharing tips about how to prevent theft or shipping options for jewelry. There are a few contributors, and they post at least once a week. Categories include coverage, customer service, marketing, and webinars, among many more.
- The structure of blog posts usually starts with a compelling, informative intro, then dives into the body of the post, providing the takeaways of each point of advice near the end of the post.
Blog Post Spotlight: 5 Jewelry Store Promotion Ideas That Don’t Cost a Dime
Blogging Helps You Grow Better
Blogging can be an effective way to positively impact your business’s bottom line. No matter your industry or business size, you can start and manage a blog that brings in leads, converts them into customers, and boosts revenue.
You’ll also likely see an improvement of your brand awareness once your blog begins ranking and growing. Remember — building a blog takes time and patience, but the results are worth the wait. So, determine what type of blog is right for you, use the examples we’ve reviewed above for inspiration and guidance, and start writing.
Originally published Mar 23, 2020 4:00:00 PM, updated March 23 2020